Mary Brawley is a board certified specialist in swallowing and an expert in the care of head and neck cancer survivors.
Mary has lectured nationally and internationally on the swallowing and communication needs of cancer survivors and co-authored a chapter on postlaryngectomy speech rehabilitation in the Textbook of Laryngology.
Mary has also developed an expertise in corporate speech training with a primary focus on vocal ergonomics and care of the aging voice.
“I want to connect with my clients, creating an emotional bridge that inspires them to do remarkable things.”
Certification and Training
- Board Certified Specialist in Swallowing, American Board of Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Norton School of Lymphedema
- Credentialed endoscopist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- License to practice Speech Language Pathology, State of Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
- Dysphagia Research Society
- CORSPAN, The Corporate Speech Pathology Network (Recording Secretary)
- American Academy of Private Practitioners in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Special Interest Groups 13 (Swallowing) and 3 (Voice)
- Wisconsin Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Association (WSHA)